September 07, 2011

Issues 1 to 16

Sorry I don't have any photos for this part.

When I started the project I did not think to create this blog. That idea only occurred to me after I had started issue 17.

However, if you are hungry for the back story behind those "lost" issues...

After purchasing and examining issue one I decided to try the whole thing. So I signed myself up for a subscription delivery service and then I got to work. In the beginning things went quite well and I built the first 7-8 issues on schedule, but then I became too busy with my work, and my duties for Anime North, so I had to put the project on hold.

I intended to take a few weeks off and return to the project, but those weeks soon became months. While I was not working on the project my subscription kept delivering new issues, so my "to-do" pile was growing quite large.

Finally I had enough waiting and just a few weeks ago I decided to get back into the project. Now I have almost completed up to issue seventeen. As I was working on the latest issue I thought about creating a blog to detail my progress until I finish the project.

From now on I'll try to post something new about each finished issue until the whole set is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment